#RTRE Episode 1: Top 10 Home Buyer FAQ's
Greetings Wealth & Legacy Builders!
In the #Real Talk about Real Estate podcast Episode 1, with the help of my fabulous Producer, Ma'akara, we tackle the top 10 questions that I hear most often from 1st time home buyers.
Tune in as we share answers to these common home-buyer inquiries:
1. How long does the entire home-buying process take?
2. Must I wait until my/my partner’s credit score is better before buying?
3. Can I start looking at houses before being pre-approved?
4. How much does it cost to hire a Real Estate Agent?
5. What exactly are closing costs and how much are they?
6. What’s the minimum amount I need to have for a down payment?
7. As a 1st time home buyer, do I qualify for down payment assistance?
8. Can family & friends can gift me money towards a down payment?
9. Do I risk losing my down payment if I change my mind about buying?
10. Should I consider buying a "fixer-upper"?
For additional home buyer resources, check out these pages on the C2O Realty website:
Until next time,